In an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19 in our schools and our community, all students in District 303 will participate in full remote instruction from November 30 through December 18. Meal service will be provided to all families.
Our goal is to provide students and staff with quality resources and literature in order to enhance curriculum, to provide relevant and current resources for easy access, and to build passion and joy for literacy in order to create life long readers.
Check Out Policy
Students may check out books at any time during the week and during their scheduled class check out time. 3rd - 5th graders may check out two books at a time. Books are checked out for two weeks and may be renewed. We do not charge fines for overdue materials; however, students are responsible for books that are damaged or lost.
The LRC has an automated circulation system and has two library catalog computers. Each student has a Chromebook checked out to them to use throughout the year. In addition, classes have access to iPads, LCD projectors, Ladibugs, and iPad minis.
1) Go to www.ABCFAIRS.com
2) Click (SHOP NOW)
3) Click on any category
4) Click (ADD TO CART) for each item you would like to purchase
5) When you are done shopping, click (CHECKOUT).
6) Complete the required fields on the checkout page.
7) In order to ensure the correct school earns profit, enter Richmond Intermediate and St. Charles where indicated.
8) Click (PREVIEW ORDER) to continue.
St. Charles Community Unit School District 303