About Fifth Grade
- In Math, students will participate in engaging lessons, problem solving opportunities and number talks.
- During Literacy, students will read a variety of genre, participate in Global Collaboration opportunities, and write for a variety of purposes. Literacy will include connections to the social studies standards.
- In science, students will participate in the Project Lead the Way units of study. Some topics include: Robotics, Infection Detection, and Environmentalism.
- 5th Graders will participate in the “Too Good For Drugs Program” in collaboration with the STC Police Department.
- We will take two field trips: Delnor Woods and the Challenger Space Center.
St. Charles Community Unit School District 303