Returning Student Registration for 2017-2018 School Year
New this year...District 303 has uploaded all registration paperwork for families to print off and submit to the main office. You can find all district paperwork at the following link: http://district.d303.org/enrollment-and-registration. Please complete the following steps:
- Read through the “Enrollment and Registration” linked page in its entirety.
- Under the section “Annual Registration” access all the links & notices.
- Under the section “Enrollment Forms,” click on the “Returning Student Registration” link to access registration paperwork.
- Print and submit the following forms to the main office:
- Annual Student Registration Update Form
- Web 2.0 Resources and Student Online Accounts
- Volunteer Information and Waiver of Liability, (if applicable)
- INCOMING 2ND GRADERS SUBMIT THIS ADDITIONAL FORM: Dental Eye Exam Form
- INCOMING 3RD GRADERS SUBMIT THESE ADDITIONAL FORMS:
- Click on the following link: Foreign Language Selection Form – Richmond offers French or Spanish instruction to students who are on grade level in literacy. Additional reading support will be provided for those students reading below grade level, instead of Foreign Language. We will not be able to guarantee any Foreign Language Selection Forms submitted AFTER the April 21st registration deadline.
- Click on the following link: Appropriate Use for Technology – All Richmond students have the opportunity to utilize a Chromebook to support their learning.
- Read through the attached “Elementary Registration Fee Payment Process” handout and pay fees online or submit payment to the D303 Administration Office.
- Log in to Home Access Center to verify/edit current information for your student.
All registration paperwork should be submitted to the Main Office by Friday, April 21, 2017.
If you do not have access to a printer and would like to request hard copies of the Registration forms, please contact the main office at 331-228-2200 (Davis) or 331-228-2800 (Richmond). We look forward to another year of learning for all!